La Trattoria - Trattoria "Il Laghetto"

Trattoria
"Il Laghetto"
Go to content

Main menu:


The building itself was originally built in 1920 and used as private dwellings, it was transformed into a restaurant in 1968 by Grandpa Luigi. With the great passion for fishing on the river “Tanaro” and the realization of two small lakes it became known as the restaurant “IL Laghetto”. The premises were soon renovated in 1997 after the floods of 1994, with the touch of the architects’ studio “Cocito Gabriele Design” made the restaurant more characteristic and welcoming.

For more than forty years the restaurant has been family ran, with typical Piedamont and fish cuisine.
Trattoria "Il Laghetto" di Fascini Romilda
Via Acquedotto, 14 - 14054 Castagnole Lanze (AT)
tel. 0141.878540 / 348.7455870 - info@trattorialaghetto.it
P.IVA 00614320059
Back to content | Back to main menu